Feng Shui: The Lost Island
You temporarily gain a point in a single, specified primary attribute (that is, Body, Chi, Mind, or Reflexes) each time a particular condition is met. Gained points last until the end of the fight. You may add another specified primary attribute by spending another schtick. No check is needed to activate this power; it just kicks in whenever a particular condition is met.
When you spend your first schtick on this ability, pick one of the conditions below. You may add conditions by spending one schtick per condition.
- When you take more than 10 Wound Points from a single attack.
- When you cause more than 10 Wound Points in a single attack.
- When you are the target of a successful Sorcery task check.
- When you are the target of a successful Arcanowave task check.
- When you are hit by an opponent using a fu power.
- When you are hit by an opponent using a gun or other ranged weapon.