Feng Shui: The Lost Island
You are immune to a particular form of damage, and suffer no Wound Points from such attacks no matter what. For each schtick you spend, you become immune to an additional form of damage. You may not spend more than two schticks on this ability during character creation. New schticks in this ability gained during the course of play cost four times the usual number of experience points.
The available forms of this ability are:
- Immune to normal bullets. Exceptions: magic or silver bullets
- Immune to hand-to-hand weapons. Exceptions: magic weapons, and one type of mundane weapon of your choice. Examples of the latter might include wooden stakes, blowgun darts, or pole arms. The GM may require you to pick a new exce* ption if she deems the one you pick to be too rare or ineffectual.
- Immune to unarmed attacks. Exception: attacks using fu powers.
- Immune to damage from the Blast sorcery schtick. Exception: one effect of your choice; see Blast on p. 92.
- Immune to the effects of all sorcery schticks except for Blast, and one other of your choice.
- Immune to the effects of all but three creature schticks described in this section. You pick two schticks that affect you; your GM picks the third. You cannot be immune to schticks that do not cause harm of some sort to you, for example those that are purely defensive in nature.
- Immune to fire. Exception: magical fire.
- Immune to falling damage.
- Immune to damage from things falling on you.
- Immune to poisons, except for one type of your choice and one type of the GM’s choice.
- Immune to damage from suffocation or drowning.
- Immune to damage from explosions.
- Immune to damage from vehicles and vehicle crashes.